Monday, March 30, 2009

Upcoming Shows *Metal Monday*


Happy Metal Monday to everyone out there in internet land!!

Since there are no new albums or upcoming ones I thought I would share my thoughts about some upcoming shows that I am pumped about:

4.24.09 Lamb of God and As I Lay Dying

*This is gonna be a super badass show! I have seen Lamb one other time, and while underwhelming I hope they fired the sound guy and replaced him with one that actually can hear. I am also pumped to see As I Lay Dying, I love the record so lets see what they can do live

7.18.09 Rise Against and Rancid

*I am so fucking down for this show. I am in love with Rise Against and I am excited to see the spikes and patch-filled jean jacket crowd that Rancid brings. While not one of my favorites Rancid serves their purpose.

8.15.09 Meyhem Festival

*OMG OMG OMG Barring any upcoming announcements this is the show of the year. Slayer, Marlyn Manson, All That Remains, Cannibal Corpse, The Black Dhalia Murder, plus a shit ton more. I am already there in spirit. METAL!!


**5.6.09 Flight of the Conchords

*While not metal in any way, I am really curious to see how this pans out. I love this show and the record. They are hilarious, Jermaine and Bret 4 ever!!

1 comment:

Ganxt said...

Sucks no Metallica for the rest of 2009; Dallas and SA but no Houston. And we needs some Killswitch godammit.