Monday, March 16, 2009

Dream Evil *Metal Monday*


This weekend I was introduced to a new group, Dream Evil. This is a guilty pleasure for me, their music is the cheesiest, their image is horrible, but you cant deny the metal that pumps through their veins. This is exactly what inspires Jack Black to write Tenacious D lyrics. Heavily inspired by Dio, be on the lookout for these guys.








*Extra Bulletin*

The Mayhem Festival is coming on 8/15 to Cynthia Woods. This year includes Manson, Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, All that Remains and Bullet for my Valentine. This is gonna be a hot, sweatty, gross day of Metal...im there who's with me????

*Extra Extra Bulletin*

I almost hesitate to soil this post with pop news but I feel I must maintain my oath to point out the injustice that is bubble gum pop. It appears that Hannah Montana (the new Britney Spears) has taken upon herself to ruin Radiohead. Never mind that Radiohead has more talent in a wad they shoot in a tissue than this broad will ever have. Apparently Hannah felt sad that they wouldn't hang out with her (I think she forgot that shes 16 and they are like 40 something) So we'll see if she succeeds or not.

1 comment:

Bleach Brown said...

All new metal sucks and is created by fags for fags. F