Monday, February 23, 2009

Pantera *Metal Monday*

Happy Metal Monday to everyone!!!! This weekend as I listened to my new mix CD that I made (my sync broke in my car again :( ) I remembered how much I love this band:



Now while this isnt the normal "heres a new band to check out post" go back and listen to these guys work. It really holds up and paved the way for more aggressive metal to go main stream. Now while they might be associated with douche bag football players locker room antics, these guys were full entrenched in the heavy metal scene. While there career was cut much to short due to a combination of drugs, instability and the untimely death of one of the greatest heavy metal guitar players. These guys still hold a special place in my heart. This one goes out to you Dime!!!


1 comment:

MindTrap said...

R.I.P. Dime. Getcha pull!